Friday 25 April 2008

Hello? Is anybody there? By Alice

OK. This feels weird, we havn't posted in ages.... and it seems Becky is taking a break, 'cos shes the main poster. I'm the person who types long bits, and help tidy up some of the posts, it says to the side look >>>> Anyway today my club penguin membership ran out, but something weird happened.... When I went on, it took away my igloo, wouldn't let me do membery stuff, nor put on my clothes, which is normal, EXCEPT! When I went on it kept all the MEMBER clothes I was wearing before on me! People thought I was a real member when I wasn't lol. Anyway (again) When later I turned it off, on then later again went on. my clothes had all gone (all of them except my non-member ones duh) so I can't wear them. If I click them it brings up the 'OOPS THIS IS ONLY FOR MEMBERS WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU' thingy. So now I'm a plain non-member who no-one recondes...:( But it was good fun being a non-member CROSS member! Yay! :) :D. Oh and if you spot anymore glitches, secrets whatever, just leave a comment. We will mention you in our post ;). Anyway Bye!!! :P

No comments: