Wednesday 9 April 2008

Ok! By Alice

Just a post to let you know I'm still on this blog! Becky has made a Member fashion (see below) and I made a Non Member fashion, (see below the below post!). I made a Non Member fashion even though I'm a Member, because I know it is so annoying when people wear the same things as you. At partys for instence, if the free iteam was something like a Green scarf, every Non-Member would probally be wearing it! So here is a tip to be noticed: TIP: To stand out in the crowd, wear lots of different clothes, and make fashions. If you have only just started club penguin and want a free iteam, go to the coffee shop, the the book room (click the stairs) and click the book on the bottom of your screen. Choose the book 'Rockhopper and the sto-away' and flick to the end of the book. There is a braclet. Click it and you get it and you get to have it!!!!! From Alice!!!!!!!!!

No comments: