Friday 16 May 2008

Hello Party Pants!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh!!! First medeival party in cp EVER!! And I'm there for it! With millions of others! I ♥ CP!! Its the best! So is the medeival party! Look under this post for cool pics.. Heres some things that I like: I like the beacon and the 'swimming pool' which is now the gold pool! The dragon with the Switchbox3000 (in the mine!) and the Gold Smiths! I like the mountain! I hear that its the first time its been decorated in ages!! And its only decorated for VEEEEEERRY special occasions.. I think theres going to be more out coz it is supposed to be SUPER cool! And it is! But I have a feeling that Im going to get bored soon... Theres the 12th Fish play at the Cove, with a script there as well and a stage! At the Plaza theres the Puffle Shop and Pizza place! If you look there are symbols.. We just learnt in History that they were because no one could read except monks! The mirror on the wall at the mountains good and the Ski lodge is PINK! I was like so amazed that my mum asked me something important and I said yes when it was actually no! I love this party! The tunic is at the dock and when your at the dock, try pretending to be a princess locked in a caravan! Its quite fun! lol... I dont think that anything can beat the April Fools Party and a message to CP: To Club Penguin, Please make theApril Fools party more fun next year! Not because it wasnt enough fun but because I want to see how fun you can get! Make a room where when you walk one way, you actually walk the other way! That would be A-MAZ-ING! From Becky1507 Oh yeah and if you read on, CP, make sure you makeanother Fall Fair!!! It was so cool with all the extra games! And Im going off the point! The beacon has a fire ontop! And I totally beleive you should make a secret agents party! Look out for my messages column on the side!! :) I keep going off the point and I think I covered it all (AS IF! Theres tooo much detail! Sooooo Cool!) so goodbye! Becky1507 Once again look under neath for pics...

No comments: