Sunday 25 May 2008

it ends here!

Ok? The medvalparty endstoay! M eyboard hasbok aan!! grr! onscreen keyboard! Ok, the medeival partyended today! i made a video but it messed up just as I was about to do the underground! they were the best rooms aswell!! I managed to get some pics though! heres the vid tho... I cant wait to hear the winners for thewriting contest! I hope I've won... Also, the campaign im doing will have to be on hold. I have all the details on my other computer! Its a total suprise and I'm going to show CP if it goes well! Also, peoplewho avent decorated yourigloo, you are still in luck.. cpsometimes accidently add in a not-deorated igloo to the winner. i hope its me!! lol! That'd be good! MOOOONNEEEEYY!! lol.. hmmm. ill post the pics in the next post... therell be some offother sites.. but mostly my own.. becky1507 ps my mouse is messin up now!! :@

No comments: