Thursday 15 May 2008

MAAAJOR catchup!

Hi! I cant beleive this! I havent posted since third of may!! Now this is a major catch up post! Contents of this post: New style, 'Cloning', new igloo design, parties, pins, games and cheats! And a new Tv show! And IM adresses!! NEW STYLE: I have a new style and some one for the first time managed to 'clone' me! Imust say its very unique! It is the ghost costume, blue trainers, blue lei,blue paddle bat, blue sunglasses, blue baseball hat and the blue paint! When this penguin cloned me, he had my background aswell! And pin! And they are The Fall Fair Special background, and the goblet pin. Have fun trying to clone people! CLONING: Cloning is when you copy someone! You must be rich to do it and also quite old... Try putting on a match of very unique and old clothing items and try walking round saying 'Can you clone me??' It can be suprising how many people can or cant! The best place to do it where every one is talking about it is:Mammoth, the Dock. The dock is always the fullest room in the server so it maybe a bit hard to get into! It is literally full of members! NEW IGLOO DESIGN: I have redecorated my igloo with new floors and new music and also some new items! I have got the Disco Floor and the Hard Rock Music! I also bought the concert lights. Thats the most money I spent in a minute since... FOREVER!! It was quite fun because Iv been meaning to do that for ages and Im still on 10000 coins!! Me and Alice were talking today about buying the floor and she was like Ill buy it if you buy it! I beat her!!!! mwahahahaa!!! PARTIES: Oooh! The medeival parties coming up! I think its gunna be good because its CPs first medeival party so I think theres going to be loads of free items and also the catalogues coming out! Looking forward tomoorow! And you?? Medeival Style!! Oh yeah! The pin is linked to this aswell so look under this! PINS: OH! The Goblet Pin! Name reminds me of Lord of the Rings! Its meant to be medieval so obviously not! They say the pin is linked to a current or upcoming event (poshest words I've EVER used!) so its the medieval party it is linked to! GAMES & CHEATS: Mini-game in the newspaper! I wouldnt call it a game but thats what it is! Tick the words and press done! It brings up a 'cool*' message! (*Cool is in the brackets marky thingy bob thingys to say that its not really cool...) Also apparently the best moves for Cart Surfer are SPACE + DOWN (I totally agree! My main move!) and SPACE + UP! No way!! It earns you 50 coins! Its SPACE + ACROSS or DOWN + DOWN! They earn you 80! And some say it helps to be Lime Green! I dont care! Im blue! BLUE FOR BLUES!! And I made Poly and Searcher something! I thing theyll like it.. I wont tell you! I want it to be a suprise! Thats totally off the subject though! And thats also all for this thingy bob title thing.. NEW IM ADRESSES: I might make us all IM adresses so you can leave us offline messages on msn and well reply soon after! Itll contain something about CPH though! They wont be for emailing though! THEY WONT!! TV SHOW: Yes, weve made plans for our own show.. From the ideas of SpongeBob! But nothing like it!! Its about a fish a diver and a superhero! Pretty strange! Wont ruin the suprise though! Wait and see! Also I think we need a new header! Goodbye!! Becky1507 Pic of my igloo coming tommorrow! Its on a different computer! :(

No comments: