Friday 23 May 2008

News and much, much more!!

Hi! My post is all about today and yesterday and in the future too! Now, todays fun.. Heres the news in 'chronilogical' order... Yesterday: Yesterday (not to do with cp) my keyboard died.. Now today Im on a different computer.. The keyboard broke down here too! Maybe its my superdy-duperdy fast typing smoking out the keyboards! lol.. Now the CP news... Ok cp news... Yesterday the news paper came out with a party report saying something like: Due to dragon sized demands the party has been extended... Poly didnt get what this meant so she thought, the party was extended because of Dragon 'George'! Poly, this means that penguins were demanding that the party goes on and the demands were the size of a dragon.. Also in the news.. Ahh, my keyboard works!! Igloo Contest - 23rd to 26th May - Winners announced on the 29th Writing Contest - Winners announced on the 29th In Focus - '..Today we are looking at the Cofee Shop...' Aunt Arctic - Secret Seekers question about secrets, (people prank you) and Party Martys question about parties, and how he doesnt know when they are on! Tips for Newcomers - Surfing Tips by Bean Stork Party Review - A reveiw about the medeival party by Nicirose Game - Puffle So-Cute-O, Puffle sudoku Poem - By Mallory Mb Events: 23rd - New furniture catalog, New pet catalogue, Igloo contest starts, New pin hidden 29th - Winners announced for writing and igloo contest.. 30th - Winning stories published June 6th - New pin, new clothing catalog.. Today News - The new catalog was released today... New stuff: Medieval banners - purple, green, orange Regal Chair - You see them in the Arcade now! Chess peices - Castles and horse head Coffee Shop tree (hidden) - Click on the large house plant to find this item... (also click on the 'P' for the usual palm tree) The drumkit, dukebox, speaker, penguin band poster, space stage poster, electric stove, refridgerator, kitchen sink, coat rack, lamp and fan are on the CLEARANCCE PAGES! The concert lights have gone! Luckily I bought them and Im hopefully going to buy the dukebox before it goes... Theres a new Pink Ice Castle igloo selling for 4900 coins or something... I really want some igloo but Im sticking with mine! Its special, its the first item i bought! EVER!! Future: A bit of the past aswell, the book writing contest! As you already know if you seen my earlier post, I wrote a story for it.. Since its over Ill tell you what its about... Its based on a true story on Club Penguin, when I was really down... I wrote about the party.. Heres the real story which happened to me in real life: I went round saying 'party party!' or whatever you say, and only ONE person came.. She was called Penalope.. Not a member.. Dressed in the free items of the head dress, the blue lei, and the arm bands... Essential outfit for a non member! Try it dudes! I said to her 'You are the only person who came!!' and pulled a sad face! And very cruelly, she left! With out saying anything!! The she was gone for about 5 minutes.. Then she sent me a post card.. A party invite.. I went to her igloo.. There was about 20 penguins.. She said to them ' Go to becky1507s igloo on the map (you could use numbers then.. good days, good days..) and invite your friends too!' So we all went to my igloo! And when it finally loaded (SLOW!! SLOW.. stupid slowness!) I got in and there was about 50 penguins! All dancing! It only lasted for about 10 minutes but me and Penalope stayed til the end! Right at the end was just her and me.. I said thanks and she said' ok. my pleasure' and disapeared.. She was so kind.. Yeah and she was pink.. totally!! In my story for the contest heres a quick thingy of it: Every one hated me and they suprised me in myigloo. The end! No, every one hated me and i was inviting people and no one came.. I was a loner.. (not in real life) Then i was like alone in the dojo and when i went backt o my igloo about a ''million'' people were there and they all shouted SUPRISEE!!! Woop woop!! THE END!!! Totally!! I actually put 'a million penguins!' LOL! This is a rather long post.. I can tell by how small the scroll bar thingy is.. Wow, REALLY long!! Real life news: Two girls are joining in our class!! There'll be 7 girls and 11 boys! (a big class for a private school) We are nearly beating the boys!! (ok no where near!!) Thats it.. Ill post some pics in a second coz pictures mess up my post... Byess!! Becky1507

No comments: