Saturday 28 June 2008

Membership

Howdeeeehiiee!!! I got new membership!! I ran out!! I was so sad! I couldnt live !! I only lasted anhour without it! Any more time and I would of died!! I was begging every one to pay for it for me! Well! Membership means Disco Cafe is opening early!! Wooopp!! Heres some words: Poly Penguins post with the picture. I taught her how to do that! When her and Searcher were round my house, I was doing it and she was like, OMG How do you do that?! I was like how does she not know! Negative colours dude, negative colours! When I comment on CP sites people ask why I spell 'colours' with a U. I AM BRITISH PEOPLE! YOU AMERICANS ARE WEIRD AND SPELL WORDS DIFFERENTLY!! Well your not weird! But y'no.. Well, another post coming up!! And if you dont know, in big capital letters,heres my message: ROCKHOPPER IS BACK!!! Becky1507

No comments: