Friday 6 June 2008

stuff.. 94

hello.. searcherdude here!
i wrote my post and sent it to becky for her to post coz i forgot my password! im doing my post today coz the other posters are goin mad at me coz i hardly ever post! well, theres a pin in the forest! --> look over there in the pin box thing... --> also, new catalog out! The pins in the forest, an ice cream pin.. i wish you could eat some pins... :] Now theres some new stuff in the catalog obviously...herees some stuff stuffed into one picture...::
C2E as they say... Saving up for a bikini!!! 300 each... Ok.. Message from becky: No fishpaste sorry!! Polys member ship has expired!! Hopefully she'll get another but for now, no show.. I'm half thinking about doing a secret agent one.. Who knows... We'll se!! Backto Searcherdude: Byyyyyyyeee!!!!! ( <-- Copying Becky!! ) Searcherdude.. < cool

No comments: