Sunday 10 August 2008

Boo blue!

I must say I think the blue SUCK!!! Go RED go RED!! Think off all the bad things that rhyme with blue! Think of the good things that rhyme with red! And on this blog more people support the red team, why because they RULE! Ok lets think on this blog who supports red: RED SUPPORTERS (THE COOL PEOPLE): Poly Penguin, Searcherdude, Xminipolo. Who supports the blue? BLUE SUPPORTER: Becky1505. ONE PERSON SUPPORTES BLUE THREE SUPPORT RED. Now umm I had better make a poem.. Um I'll make it up as I go along GO RED, BOO BLUE, COS REDS ARE BETTER THAN YOU, DOO DOO, IF YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WITH THE REDS, WE WILL GET OUR MASCOT TO HIT YOU WITH LEAD! OVER THE HEAD! WHEN THE REDS SHOUT "BOO BLUE" LOTS OF PENGUINS GO "BLUE WHO?" THEY DON'T KNOW THEM BECAUSE BLUE ISN'T COOL, THEY KNOW RED COS REDS RULE!!! Our mascot is George the Dragon hes red. :) Go RED!

No comments: