Wednesday 6 August 2008

Its over

The party has ended. I'm glad actually. They always drag on the party which gets really annoying. It was OK that they extended the medeveil party. because I promised to show George (the Dragon) me and a friend in a rubber fish suit. Back then we didn't have these fancy menus so you could easily find you clothes, nope, everything was spread out... I couldn't find the suit, neither could my friend so we had to re arange it all... I found it in the end, but Amazing Abi (my friend penguins name) couldn't so she came dressed as a parrot. George liked my fish costume because he put he hands out for a hug... but Abi's costume... Lets say he preferes roasted parrot, because he breathed fire at her... Poor Abi... NOT REALLY! It was quite weird to watch. Good times, good times. Anyway this is about the music party right?? Oh I kinda went on about other things... I'm glad the party ended because there didn't seem to be any quite places!!! Before I go have you always noticed dragons are nearly always the bad guys?? There not that ad really, just call me and I'll tame it... other wise you could just go in a rubber fish suit.... Anyway Bye... Poly Penguin. PS: Becky's back.

No comments: