Monday 25 August 2008

Party update

There isnt much to talk about on Club Penguin, so I will discuss the party we are having soon. The party is at 2:30 UK times. If you are in a different country, look up on google and see what time it is for you. The party will end around 3:30 UK times. Oh yes and if you comment, please can you write a tiny bit about how you found us? It doesn't matter if you don't but it would be very nice for us to know how you found our Club Penguin Blog. Anway I only have two puffles, a green one and a black one. Should I buy another one? I'll put a vote at the side. And I am not getting the red or blue puffles, I am only getting member ones. So this will be the choice: Golden puffle, Purple puffle, Pink puffle. Yes I know only three to pick from, but I am not getting another black or green it would be confusing. Please vote.

10 comments:

H4NNAH said...

What server is it on? You told me the time, but not the server. If we don't meet on the same one, we won't see each other. My penguin's name is Transalta, and I found you while I was looking at all the blogs with an interest in Club Penguin. And where is it we're supposed to meet again? You may have told me, but sorry if I forgot. Please tell me what server it's on the same way you told me the time. ~Transalta

P.S. I have some advice. Next time you have a party, do it as Club Penguin time so everyone can decide when it is. That's what I do when I have parties.

Poly and Xminipolo said...

thermal wat country u on anyway can we meet so i can add u, ur a member right?

H4NNAH said...

I'm a member, you can add me, and no , I'm not poly.

~Transalta

H4NNAH said...

The CP clock isn't America. It's British columbia, Canada, where I live.

Becky1507 said...

Ok, thats america to me...

Im not good at geograohy so do not be insulted if that sounds mean...

Becky

H4NNAH said...

It's ok. Me neither

Becky1507 said...

Hey..

I wanna ask you a question that is on Polys mind!!

IIt is puzzling her and it is annoying...

Are you a boy or a girl?

B. (Cant be bothered to type my full name)

Poly and Xminipolo said...

I know next time we will use Club Penguin Times.
Can you come? Anyway when can we add you?
(im hoping before the party but other wise ill add you the day of the party)

H4NNAH said...

Write A CP times time, I'll see if we can meet, try today sometime. I'm a girl, poly. Sorry it's so puzzling and annoying!

Poly and Xminipolo said...

Ok can we meet NOW, server Thermal, place ice berg, anyway ill try and get the CP time for the party soon, cant wait to add you now ;)