Friday 15 August 2008

Stuff!!

It's Friday and most of the time, when something is happening, it's on a Friday!! And lemme tell ya, Somethings Happening!! Not just something though.. Somethings! So. What "things"? Well!! New Pin!! The Dodgeball pin is hidden at the stage on the balcony... Its the first ever pin to be hidden there.. So I gotta say, this is going to be in our (just had an idea!!) memory list. I might add some old ones from looking through all the posts on this blog but lets get on with it...
New igloo catalog!! Yeah, you may know because the new igloo was all over Club Penguin because thpink Deluxe (Two Fat was the whole point of the Scavenger Boat Hunt, which gave you a free Blueprints Background.
And a New Sports Catalog! Ill post the cheats after with the actual catalogs but heres whats in it... There's a wall banner saying CP on it which is available in two colours, blue and red ofcourse! And the Orange Helmet is back.. Well more on this a bit later...
MY NEWS:
I am getting a new igloo... I'm thinking of the Gym one or maybe just a Pink Deluxe...
I don't know... Some times the big ones are smaller than you expect.. Like the Bamboo Lodge thingy one... Its actually tiny so I dont recommend buying it.. I actually dont recommend buying a Massive (Two Floor) Deluxe Igloo because its hard to keep them tidy and mine always looks a mess... And its a bit short of storage space, yeah it doesn't look it but, if your like me and have alot of furniture dont buy it..
.
.
From
Becky1507

No comments: