Thursday 21 August 2008

Whats Happening?

Guess what? I went on Club Penguin, then checked out Snow Dobby's site. Then I thought 'before I do this post, I should check out Watexs site.' It says he was banned because of violation of there terms of sevice. Wonder why... Anyway lots of things happening! Tomorrow is the 'Club Penguin Sport Party'. Now I think Becky1507 is going away soon, but she told me what she thinks one of the free iteams will be. "It's written all over the paper! Well not written but there are pictures of penguins everywhere. So I think 'The Sweatband' will be one of the free gifts. And hopefully there will be 'The Red and Blue team Paints. But we will also have to 'work for it' as Rookie said in the last newspaper so there should be some more free stuff too." So there are some of the gift Becky thinks we will get, and one we hope to get. Here is a picture of the what Rookie says the courses are, and also whats happening!

No comments: