Monday 22 September 2008

Ok, two M's!

You may think this is a happy happy ridiculously happy post but its not... It's kind of... Sad? Well not really may more.. Business-y and Serious... So the 2 M's are....... Messed up! - The site has started to mess up... Moving! - Sorry to say this (it isn't for definite but) because of MESSED UP we might move... The URL would be different (obviously) and we might, might, might, just might (!) change the name.... Not of this site though... The new one... I have been experimenting and found out the side thingys are at the bottom.... SO! Sorry for the inconvinience but go to the bottom and take our poll.. Actually no. The poll is here... I'll have to use Polldaddy (Puke up!) which is the site I HATE!!! So heres the poll.... There is
  1. Yes
  2. No
  3. Please!
  4. Never!
  5. I'll go with the biggest answer!
  6. I don't really care (or) You Decide!
  7. Come on my site with me!

Becky1507

No comments: