Thursday 18 September 2008

The Story - Part one!

"It's so cold!" Shivered Lila, her teeth chattering violently.
"I-I know." Replied her younger sister Charly.
They were both twins, Lila was the oldest and Charlotte, nicknamed Charly, the younger of the two.
"Where are we going to spend the night?" Asked Lila, "Oooh I'm so hungry" she mumbled holding her tummy.
"I'm starving too, we havn't eaten for three days now, and my sleeps have been restless," Agreed Charly.
"The Pizza Parler never help us, the Coffee Shop is a no-go and all the fishing holes are blocked." Nodded Lila
"We could spend the night at the Ski Lodge? They might have a tiny amount of food they are willing to share" Suggested Charly.
"I doubt they will have food, and I'm I bet if they do they won't share it, but hey, we might aswell try it." Said Lila.
"No, you can't have any of the food, or drink, and you most certainly can't stay here this night!" Said a Chubby Penguin at the desk.
"Why not? You certainly have another fat to last you a long time! Were starving to death here!" Replied Charly very rudely.
"Shh Charly!" Whispered Lila "Don't be so rude!"
"Well, you see we live in a thing called REALITY, and in REALITY we have to work for food!" Replied the Chubby Penguin.
"Why can't we sleep here atleast?" Asked Lila "We only need the night."
"This is a Ski Lodge not a Hotel, and we are closing in 5 minutes so I'd get my beak out of here, or theres trouble!" He told them.
"Oooh trouble I'm so scared!" Said Charly sarcasticly.
The Chubby Penguin narrowed his eyes, "I don't like you, not at all!" He muttered angrly at Charly
"Ditto!" Grinned Charly
"CLOSING TIME!" Called the Chubby Penguin. He looked at Charly and Lila "So get outta here!"
"No way, fatay!" Called Charly, very rudely.
"Charly were going!" Said Lila pulling her away and out the door.
"I'm watching you!" Called Charly "Always watching!"
"Why did you drag me out?" Asked Charly angerly,
"Because we were not getting anywhere, anyway we will have to sleep out here tonight... Again!" Said Lila
"Oh no were not" grinned Charly slyly, "Were breaking in the Lodge and sleeping there!"
TO BE CONTINUED.

No comments: