Thursday 29 May 2008

Bye bye puffles!! 84th

My puffles ran away! I went online and it went: Pompom has ran away.. Blah blah I click ok then a few more messages came up saying: (ill start again:) POMPOM HAS RAN AWAY! TUFTY HAS RAN AWAY! SOOTY HAS RAN AWAY! GOLDIE LOCKS HAS RAN AWAY! YUMMIE HAS RAN AWAY! TUTTI FRUTTI HAS RAN AWAY! BLUSH HAS RAN AWAY! I was like ok ok ok!! In order thats: Blue, Red (named after the bird we saw on hols!), Black (named after my rabbit!), Yellow, Green, purple (named after the chewing gum flavour i had that day..), Pink! Yeah sorry to the people who love puffles... IM GLAD!! They are too much responsability! I was thinking of having like 4 black ones! I like them! But itd be like: Ive taken the black one for a walk, now the black one.. Which one? and you would have to check all their player cards! Thatd be a bit annoying... No more puffles now! Not even a yellow one called Spongebob! Or a pink one called Patrick! Or a blue one called Squidward, or a red one called Mr. Krabbs! That is quite a good idea now! But no!! Tempting but no! :) Becky1507

No comments: