Thursday 29 May 2008

Games.. (84th POst I think???)

My guide to games! Read: Ice Fishing: Rating: 6/10 Speed: Slow... It is: Fun! But then it gets boring! Its a cool game. Couldnt play it twice in a row! Too long! Jet Pack Adventure: Rating: 7/10 Speed: Slow It is: Challenging! Gets quite hard... Its fun and a bit hard in some places! Get no coins at all to earn 1000 coins!! Sled Racing: Rating: 9/10 Speed: Fast! It is: Fun and quick but doesn't earn you alot! Its fun and a fast game... You earn 20 coins at the most!! Find Four: Rating: 4/10 Speed: Depends... It is: Fun to beat your friends at! It is slow when the two people are very good.. Or very bad.. Fast when ones rubbish! Mancala: Rating: 4/10 Speed: Depends It is: Confusing!! You earn your score in coins. Its quite confusing unless youve played it LOADS! Unlike me! Ballistic Biscuit / Hydro Hopper: Rating: 9/10 Speed: Slow, if you last long It is: Quite a good game! Jump alot because jumping over things helps you earn money! Bean Counters: Rating: 8/10 Speed: Slow.. (Fast for me coz I die!!) It is: Easy on the first three levels then I die! No more to say! Except: Try to catch anvils and fish!! :) Books: Burnt Out bulbs: 10/10: Slow: Get the bonus coins!! My puffle: 7/10: Slow: Get the bonus coins! Do the other book! Its better! Thin Ice: Rating: 8/10 Speed: Slow It is: Hard to get every single square but Still have a go! Astro Barrier: Rating: 7/10 Speed: Slow, depends.. It is: Fun but doesnt earn you much Puffle Roundup! (My fave game!) Rating: 10/10 Speed: Fast or Slow... It is: Very fun! Earns you loads! I earned 5000 from it in like 10 minutes!! Quit when you like! Aim to not let the puffle escape! Go out of the screen and scare them in coz otherwise you scare them out! Pizzatron: Rating: 7/10 Speed: Slow... It is: Annoying! Nothing more to say! Catchin Waves: Rating: 8/10 Speed: Slow It is: Fun a first but it gets annoying!! Like pizzatron Cart Surfer: Rating: 10/10 Speed: Super speedy carty fast! (sorry! Out burst of exitement over nothing!) It is: A great way to earn quick money in small amounts! I usually get 300 coins each go! I think thats all the games!! Now Apparently this is our 84th Post! Ooooh! More on puffles in a sec ! (85th!! HEE HEE!) Hope this helps with your game playing! I need to buy a new puffle! Actually no.. Becky1507

No comments: