Friday 30 May 2008

News!!

Woah! Lots has happened today! Tomorrow is our 100th Post Party!! I also found out about MY membership... Also, Books, Pins, Styles and maybe more... 100th Post Party- Hello! Our real life 100th Post Party is tomorrow! Unfotunately, I couldn't get hold of Searcher.. So if she doesn't call tomorrow.. No Searcherdude! Our CP Party will be about two days after the 100th post.. I will try get some people (good people! not us...) to come... My Expiration- Might have a party for the expiration of my membership... The date is 26th June, so if I have one itll be on the 25th... Again, I'll try get some good people to come... Books- The new books out! Apparently the puffles adventure made them laugh! I thought it was plain weird! FREAKYY!! The agent ones the best! I thought it was amazing! For my thoughts on the third book, read my thoughts on the first book! Pins- The pin has been moved to on top of the boxes in the boiler room coz the partys ended! I got a new style.. Ill post it tomorrow! Becky1507 xxx Good night United Kingdom! Bedtime!

No comments: