Thursday 29 May 2008

PUFFLES.. 86

Heres a poem thats not true:
I loved my puffles,
they were so puffley,
I miss my puffles cute little cuffles!
Whatever they are!!
Puffley, Puffley, Puffley,
They were so puffley,
Cute, cute, cute,
The black one matched my suit!!
OMG! I see a puffle! But it isnt mine!
People ask if Im ok, I just say Im fine!
But Im not!
I miss my puffles,
One married a pot!
Or was that me?? (yes)
I Really Miss My Puffles,
And Their Cute Little Cuffles!
Byebye Pompom, byebye Blush,
Its Ok now, just you Hush!
Byye bye Tufty, Byebye Yummie, You will never again have an empty tummy! (I didnt feed them)
Byebye TuttiFrutti, Byebye Goldie Locks,
You will soon have nice warm socks!
And last of all, Byebye Sooty,
You were such a little cutey!!
Good BYYYYYYYYYYYEEE!!!
Its not true! I only miss Sooty! Heres a pic to go with the song:
Becky1507

No comments: