Wednesday 11 June 2008

100th POST!!

Becky1507: This is our 100th Post and I cant wait for the others!! Theyll have to edit their words in!!! Im am soo exited! Ive been waiting two hours!! Heres my news: We made a video.. We'll re-do it because its kind of 19 minutes long!! We got carried away!! Each time itll be me, coz Im the agent with one or both of the others! Heres the story in the words of my character: "The head was about to assign me with my latest mission! It was an exiting moment! He told about a newer agent that was going to help me with my mission. He rang her and told her to meet me at the HQ, where I was. Suddenly he disappeared! Just after, the young agent arrived. She said, 'What's the mission then?' I replied: 'I have no idea. But theres another one! We gotta find the head!'" ...And the whole series is about finding the Head of the PSA. It includes funny stupidity and jokes. We search for clues and, umm.. Clues! Thats it! Its quite funny coz each time an episode ends, its on a cliff hanger!! Ill give you a clue to the first one, Poly Penguin GONE!! heehee!! Heres a picture::

And heres a mini cheat: Get the snowball and throw it at your self, so it goes on your shadow and no one can see it! If you look, youll be getting a snowball and making it disappear!! Its quite cool!! And heres my look into the future: "We will make a memories video for the Water Party.. We will make an episode of a series in the water party!" Also a Pin Guess: The pin will be a puddle, or bottle of water.. Itll be something to do with water!! Countdown: 2 Days till the Party!! :):) Becky 1507!!!

Poly Penguin:

Yo People it Poly!

This post is so cool :D Keep cheaking back though, this post is still in construction! We are adding videos and stuff on CP. Oh and I'm gone in the video I mean. Will they find me? I hope so (this bag I'm stuffed in is really tight and stinks...) So cheak back every now and then to cheak it out, oh and Searcher will type below:D. I'm not done! Still got a bit about the party. Last you if you chucked a snowball it was a water balloon. I take it from the pic in the paper that its the same this year. We should be allowed to through pools on them in stead of water balloons! But that might hurt, and get people to do it in real life... (umm :S). Oh we are thinking about making a MASSIVE picture post of loads of happy memories! Some edited some not... some might have click here on it to :S (whoops) we can't get it out. heres my picture look:

So cool! I won! It was a dress up contest, theme winter! I won woop woop! ;) Bye!!!! Poly!!

1 comment:

Becky1507 said...

OMG! Sorry guys, Poly doesnt know how to spell CHECK! Brush doesnt know how the smell Winner.. How bad at spelling are people!
We had a spelling test today. A proper exam one though! Good job it didnt have 'check' in it!!
Becky1507
I love you all but i love myself more!! :D:D