Monday 9 June 2008

My puffles ran away, just like beckys, only got two left now 99th POST!!!! important one soon

Ahem, yeah, soory Poly!! I editthis post to put my superdyy duperdyy post in! I put it in bold and italice so you can see it! We are making another video! Randomly.. Andwe are gunna get another site (no way am I dumping this one though!) that isnt to do with CP but its a funny one! Youll see!!! We got the gay exams, geography and maths today!! I like maths but I wish we didnt have to do any work at all!!! I had to edit this in because Im not using up our 100th post!! No wayyy!! Read polys post below coz its cool... (not! heehee!) She edited out the puffle name! Coz she was bored! I mean, who does that??!! Id save it first! Well read her post below, Becky1507 my puffles ran away. Only got 2 left. I wanted these 2 there cool. I made a pic but I was so bored and edited it and took my puffles name out, and I can't get it back!!! So in the pic the puffles is nameless, its real name was puffy something like that! Already forgoten lol!! heres the pic bye

No comments: