Thursday 26 June 2008

I did it! By Poly

I did the mission.... well I did it the first day it came out, but I waited till today 'cos the newspaper was coming out. Also, remeber Becky said that they has changed the layout of the newspaper so we couldn't do that bit of it? Well I found a way of doing it. Oh and I got a better picture of the pin. Look at the side of the postL>>> Oh and I make the newspaper thingy! So people had better not copy it!!! LOL. Anyway I will do it in the same colour every week. . Oh and one last thing. For an extra prize on the new mission, when you get to the poler bear den look at the machine thingy they were driving, get your spanner out and click the gear for an extra prize ;) OH AND ONE LAST LAST THING, I am gonna tell you where to find the nails, the cream soda, the balloons, the heleum pump, the net, the hammer and the lanturn: Nails: (pegs) go to the sport shop and click the pegs by the tent, Cream soda: go to the lighthouse after the 2nd earthquake (go to the dock and watch the movie) and go to the penguin, say 'haha lets shake some' and he wiull give some. Lanturn: After the movie at the dock pick at the lanturn, heleum pump: go to the gadget room and click at the blue thingy, then talk to G, he lets you take it!! Balloons: go to the lighthouse as the penguin putting up the baloons if you can have them, then take um. hammer: in the gadget room click the hammer near G. I AM ACTUALLY GONNA KEEP THE PIN PIC COS IT IS GONNA CHANGE THE PIN SOON

No comments: