Saturday 19 July 2008

Did you know..?

Ok, it's been tested 5 times by me (OK, maybe 4...) by me! In the town, I get a buddy request every 2 minutes... Even more when I'm in the ghost suit!! Thats about 1 request every 1.5 minutes when I am wearing the ghost suit! It's weird how people want to be your buddy because you are dressed nicely, cool-ly or weirdly! They judge you on how you dress.. I dont want anymore buddies than the people I know and some penguins that are really nice... It's not that I'm a mean person its just I find it quite funny thinking of the other penguin opening up this thing and seeing I said no! If you see me say hello, and send me a yellow flower.. That way I'l know you have been on my blog... :) Also add any of us! I am on most, Poly Penguin is next and then Searcherdude.. Xminipolo is sometimes on CP but I don't think she has enough time to go on alot.. And searcherdude doesnt write many posts on this blog.. Thats why they are called agents... Also, I found this blog (wordpress) that is starting up.. Its all about Club Penguin & Spongebob and is called Spongebob Penguinpants! Cool name! The link is www.goofygoobers99.wordpress.com i think... Thats it for now Becky1507

No comments: