Tuesday 22 July 2008

Mix Master!

Ok.. Screenhog announced the new game today! He did not mention the name but I know what it is going to be called!!! It is going to be called Mix Master and knowing Club Penguin it's probably going to have 3000 or something on the end! But I actually think it going to be 2, 20, 200 or 2000 on the end.. Or 2222.. Anything with a 2!
The game is going to be permanent, so hopefully it will have a good amount of coins you can win easily! I just gotta say, it better not be on of them memory ones where they do 2 note and you copy then they do 7 notes and you copy, 'cause they REALLY annoy me! I'm good at them but I hate them! I bet it is going to be one of them...
Well, heres some of the things I learnt from the post and the comments...
  1. It is permanent!
  2. It is called Mix Master
  3. You 'make' music...
  4. It is coming on the date of the Party! (I already knew that!)
  5. It is in the Night Club! (Obviously....)
  6. Thats about it but notice in the picture it says Fever! I looked at Watex's site coz I knew he would of noticed it!!

Becky1507

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey look! Its me in the picture!!
Becky1507