Sunday 20 July 2008

Snowdobby Likes SPONGEBOB!!!

I emailed Snowdobby and asked him a few questions... I was actually the first one to know he got his site back but I didnt know I knew!!
Here's my Email to Snowdobby
Hello Snowdobby! You rule!
Will you be able to be my buddy for one minute coz I want to make a picture!
And why do you sometimes not answer when I speak to you on msn? My account is **Blocked out email address!!** on msn though... Becky1507
PS Those hackers arent doing verywell with your site! They havvent updated it in weeks! Make a new site!
PSS Do you like Spongebob?
Snowdobby's Email back to me!
Ok I Can be your buddy since I can have up to 200 buddies with the new update!
PS. I got my site back!
PSS Is it safe to answer that?? Yeshhhhh... :D
I dont know why I'm so exited about him liking Spongebob, he said he would be my buddy!!!
Oh yeah and...
My Email back to Snowdobbys email back to me (:S)
Cool! When should we meet up on CP then??
And Im waiting for a reply!
And im gunna upload a pic coz then when I enter it actually works!!
Becky1507

No comments: