Wednesday 27 August 2008

New Party Date!

Here is all the information of our Club Penguin Igloo Party! The date has changed about three times now so this is final!! (I think!) Meet at the Iceberg!! Have a chat and a dance around, blah blah! Go to Poly's igloo! Once again, have a chat and a dance around, blah blah! And go to Becky's (my) igloo and do the same!! Fun!! The times havent changed so if you want to know, look at the invite about 5 posts down and see, but ignore the date... By becky1507

6 comments:

H4NNAH said...

I can't remember... Was this blog always pink? It seems like it used to be blue or something... Nice job changing the colour though.

H4NNAH said...

When did he tell you to get wordpress?

H4NNAH said...

Can you please tell snowdobby to visit my blog?

H4NNAH said...

WOW. SNOWDOBBY.

10ypinkgirl said...

hey guys!!!! i have a question, which srver will the party be on? e-mal me back the answer, double thanks!!! (happypinkducky@gmail.com)

H4NNAH said...

The party's at Thermal. But I can't figure out the time in my area. Is UK time 3, or 60, or a million hours off of BC, Canada time?