Thursday 28 August 2008

Evil Vs Evil

Evil Vs Evil is the name of the TV Show Style video we plan to carry out..
So, Evil Vs Evil.. I don't want to ruin it so, if you want it to be a complete suprise, look away..
Evil Wins..
:D
The first Video kind of messed up.. It is me, and Lime Fizz (poly) and I have a history of being evil..
They called me The Machine! I was the Evilest of the Evil, King of the Evils, Some called me King Evil.. But thats all history.. I'm a good guy now.. With my cunning disguise no one will recognise me and everyone will forget...
Until Now.. I met this good kid called.. I dont know what she is called.. But she turns evil and forces me to go back! She becomes my enemy.. She calls herself.
The Refridgerator..
.
Well.. What do you think.. It sounds good but the video is kind of messed..
Who will win?
Find out soon...
Becky1507

6 comments:

10ypinkgirl said...

I really really really really really really really really wanna be on the video!! Please, pretty please with sugar and cherry on top?

H4NNAH said...

Can I please be in it?! I WANNA BE THE LEAKY TAP!

10ypinkgirl said...

I want to be any female in the story, thanks!

H4NNAH said...

I WOLD LOVE TO BE THE LEAKY TAP! I'VE BEEN PRACTICING! drip... Drip...

H4NNAH said...

EVIL EVIL EVIL!

Poly and Xminipolo said...

I'll try and get you in. Like your name transalta the leaky tap! haha