Friday 29 August 2008

Help in time. And the video

Lots of people are saying "I'm not sure what time that is here". So, I'm going to try to find out what 2:30 UK times is in Club Penguin times. If anyway knoes please comment. And yes, we did change the colour, hope you like it. There is a new furniture cataloge, and only two secrets in it! Click the lavalamp for the blender And the piano for the guitar stand! Also about the video, its not that good so far. And you I'll tell you why now. The first reason is because Becky talks way to long at the start, I was trying to get on and she was recording so while I tried to get on, Becky had to pass time by talking. Number two is we kinda messed our lines up at the start. Three is that I fall in it but the picture of me fallen over was put in the wrong place! Also Would YOU like to be in the vid? I'll try and get Becky to re-make the videa with you guys in it. And Pink ducky said there werent any girls! I'm a girl, and so is becky, shes just acting as a boy in it. But don't worry i have plans for you two to be in it. Thats all bye!

3 comments:

H4NNAH said...

Too bad I already got the blender and guitar stand! I always like buying the secrets!

H4NNAH said...

PLEAAASE CAN I BE EVIL?! drip drip...

Anonymous said...

Yeh just send us an email at cphelpers@hotmail.com saying why you should be in it, around 10 words minimun
poly and becky