Friday 29 August 2008

Videos!

Evil Vs Evil - Episode 1 Part 1 Thats Part1, Part 2 needs to be uploaded.. Want a part in Episode2???
Email CP Helpers and tell us you name, server and site, if you have one! And Email.
Wanna suscribe??? We can automatically send you an email every time some one posts or comments!! Email us with the email you want it to be sent to and tell us which Subscribtion Package you want! Theres comments (You get an email every time some one comments), Posts, or BOTH!!
.
Please visit my wordpress site: http://www.becky1506.wordpress.com/ or CLICK HERE
.
From Becky1507
PARTY TOMORROW!! WOOP WOOP!! Searcherdude's Bday today!! Yipeee!!

4 comments:

H4NNAH said...

Happy Birthday Searchdude! Y'know, if you go to www.pYzam.com/toys, you can get a birthday present place for people to send you gifts. Just press I'm looking for older toys at the bottom, you'll see it.

10ypinkgirl said...

I really want to be in the next video, I sent you an e-mail.

H4NNAH said...

I wanna be in it too.

H4NNAH said...

I WENT TO THE PARTY @ 2:30 UK TIME AND NO ONE WAS THERE! I WAS ON THERMAL AND I WENT TO GOOGLE TO MAKE SURE THE TIME WAS RIGHT, IT WAS AND I WAS ALL ALONE!