Saturday 30 August 2008

Party... :(

Oh! I'm SO sorry people! The party didn't take place because Poly wasnt online and I was trying to tell her I had to go out unexpectedly..
So even if I went Poly wouldn't of been there and I couldn't go anyway so I'm very sorry about that...
I know Transalta went, and we are very thankful for that.. Apparently no-one else went so I don't think it would matter to everyone else...
Sorry anyway...
Anyway...
The new movie has an idea... Complete suprise! I emailed 10ypinkgirl (forgive me if the names wrong!) and told her the idea and she is deciding her part...
Wanna be in it? Email us at cphelpers@hotmail.com and for info check out the post a few posts down...
From Becky1507

4 comments:

10ypinkgirl said...

I'm soo sorry I couldn't go! I overslept and when I woke up at like ten I was rushing to eat my breakfast and brush my teath, then open the computer! I'm sooo sorry!

10ypinkgirl said...

Oh, and I sent you an email back about my part, if it isn't good or you want to change my part, tell me, thanks!

Anonymous said...

we will be sending u a kinda new plan of it its better but we mght change it-
cphelpers

H4NNAH said...

I sent you an email. I don't care what part I get.