Sunday 21 September 2008

Story - Part 4

I clutch the book tightly against me. I climb down from the chair and walk outside. It feels strange...
Like someones following me...
But no-one is there.
It's the next morning, and I look at the book again. My eyes had been playing tricks last night, for it didn't say 'Every Villion Is Lemmons' But 'Every Villion is loving'.
That makes me wonder even more what Charly is doing.
I decide to give her a visit. I run along the snow and bang on her door.
"Coming!" Someone shouts, and Charly answers the door.
"Oh it's you again..." She says, "Come in"
"Charly! What are you planning, I found this book behind your clock!" I blurt out.
Charly stairs at me, she is VERY angry.
"One thing my nick-name is LOTTIE! Not Charly, two what on fishland where you doing with my clock!" She shouts.
"Because I'm your sister, and I want you back!" I call.
"You arn't my sister! Your mad!" She shouts back.
"Just tell me what this book is about," I reply
"No!" Charly says.
She pushes me away. I guess I had better go, I'll come back when shes calmed down.
3 hours later, I decide I should see her again.
But she won't let me in.
"I'm sorry!" I call.
After a long fight, she lets me in.
"Yes?" She asks.
"Tell me about the book "No-one knows about the book, not even my Dad, not even my best friend! Why should I tell you?" She asks.
"Because I'm your sister, I am I am!" I call.
Charly shuts her eyes,
"Please be quiet, PLEASE!" She calls, tears in her eyes.
"Are you crying?" I ask.
"No" Replies Charly.
"You are!" I say softly. "Come on, tell me whats up"
Charly stairs at me with her big eyes.
"Ok" She says quitely.
"I had this sister once. But one day, we were fighting. And I told her I hated her, and for her too go away. I didn't mean it, but, well... She did go, and I couldn't find her. Then someone said they found her Body, and she was dead." Tears dripped down from Charlys face, "Anyway, why do you keep thinking I'm your sister. What happened to yours?" She asks.
"We were arguing, about, about something stupid. I told her too go away, and she ran. And got hit" I began to cry.
Charly looks up.
"We could work together, and try and find our sisters?" She askes.
I nodded. I knew she could help... Somehow.

1 comment:

Becky1507 said...

Thats a better part :D

Becky